Get help

Not sure where to start?

We recognise that reporting to the Police something that has happened without your consent, can feel intimidating and overwhelming. Answering the questions below will help us direct you to the correct service for your situation and put you on the right path.

Start here

What is your age group?

Services can vary dependant on your age. Please select from the options below.

If you are in immediate danger or need urgent medical care, please call 999.

If you would like to report a non-emergency incident to the police, please call 101.

If you have been raped or sexually assaulted and would like emotional or practical support, or medical care and advice please contact Gloucestershire’s NHS Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) on 0300 421 8400 or visit their website

They are available on the phone 24/7, 365 days of the year.

Confidentiality statement

The information you share with GRASAC is confidential and will only be shared within the organisation where relevant. We will only break confidentiality:

  • If you request us to.
  • If you’ve given us identifying information and we are concerned for your safety.
  • If you are a child at risk, or you are giving us identifying information about a child at risk.